The Portal Code: The Portal To The Akashic Records?

Secret of Portal Lucid Dreams The Portal Virtual Reality World

How I Encounter The "Void"
I went outside to ask again the dream world to send me to the akashic records... and then the darkness took my vision again. I feel warmed, I can see but only darkness, and as time goes by there is dot of light and it was expanding, and it was turning into a page of a book.

The page is written in unknown letters, it is not Filipino and not English, but, I can read who is the author and it was written in the name of Aristotle. I try to memorize the book, find any information, but I can't because it was written to unknown alphabet, though there is that bce and a number on it. And so my focus and my emotion gets high and so I woke up.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.