The Portal Code: Encounters With The "Void" A Lucid Dreamer's Personal Experience

Secret of Portal Lucid Dreams The Portal Virtual Reality World

Encounters With The "Void"
Has anyone ever encountered having to go through a "void" (like being in outer space surrounded by stars) while astral projecting?


I've had two experiences in which I feel I left my body and each time I've ended up there. One was when I was 5 or 6 and I remember a strange "dream" where I was falling through an outer space-like void unable to wake up or open my eyes. I was only able to move once I "landed" back in my body. Fast forward to age 19 when I became interested in AP and lucid dreaming, etc. I had a strong intention one night to have a lucid dream.

I was in bed on the verge of sleep and I cleared my mind and tried to meditate. My eyes were closed and the lights were off in the room so all I saw was darkness. All of a sudden the darkness just expanded and my awareness was in what seemed to be in the void again. I felt as though I had moved forward past some kind of threshold. I feel pretty certain this is the same void or place I experienced before. Any thoughts on what this place might be if indeed it is a real place?

- Posted by u/thagirlnextdior

No comments

Powered by Blogger.