Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Bug Invisible Hero Alucard On The Brawl Mode

Invisible Hero Alucard Bug Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Invisible Hero Alucard The Invisible Hero On The Brawl Mode Alucard Bug

BUG MOBILE LEGENDS
While playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on my Android-Mobile Phone. My Hero Alucard become invisible in my screen, and to the other players. At first, I thought this bug came from my own Android-Mobile Phone and so i tried to close the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang App and re-open it again. But then, it still not see my hero Alucard. I ask my team mates if they can see my hero. I got no reply, cause they are too busy playing the game.

I continue to it, even though it is really hard, cause I can't see my hero and I am just hugs in the dark. And so, you can see I lost my accuracy on playing the game.

After then, they chat about this invisible Alucard haha or "Alucard is invisible haha." and so I confirmed that this is a real bug.

After analyzing, and trying to brainstorm what I did, I realize that maybe it happens when I pick up the cannon and so the bug started. And yes, that was the main reason why I get that invisible bug. I try it again, and the next time I tried it, the result is so funny! My hero Alucard walks like Alladin on his Magic Carpet. I can sing; I can show you the world shining, shimmering, splendid... The skills are ok, but the movement is so dope. After I died, the game and my Hero Alucard come back to its normal form.

This is the first time I experience a bug on the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.

Though I seen other players having bug on the wall on the middle lane. They can pass through the obstacle or the wall, even though they did not have the power or skill to do that.

"That's it! that was the bug from The Brawl Mode using the Hero Alucard."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.