Akothee Response To The Trending Video

Some naughty person sending akothee sex tape video and saying she is on that video. This incident got akothee fans and now become so viral on the internet today.

Akothee Smashed Them With Her Response On The Viral Video.

Akothee Viral video
On Akothee's replies on the viral video, she denies the rumored video tape, and give them a very funny replies. "Don’t associate me with that ugly thing, you all know how my ass looks like and you all know me stop pretending, that’s your mother or your sister, send that ugly thing on my inbox I will block you and come for you, yaaak that mjulubeng is uuuuuglyyy."

Worry no worry, the viral video you are trying to see is just some kind of troll, and the famous singer is just confidently replies on this allegation. Though fans and non fans still not believe until they watch the video.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.