The Portal Code Different Areas Inside The Virtual World

Secret of Portal Lucid Dreams The Portal Virtual Reality World

Different areas I encountered, different feelings I felt, different behavior of the environment and how dream character behave.

Have we ever notice that our dreams are always in different theme, like it sometimes dark, it sometimes normal, and sometimes more vivid? This Secret Portal Areas will give us some hints of the different areas inside the Virtual World. And take note, this is from my personal experience, we can experience and can visit more than this 10 Common Areas.

We Do Love The Vivid Area But The Fantasy Area Is The Most Awesome!

Darkness Area - This plane is also known as blindness, blankness or void, we can use our astral senses here, also; the 5 commons senses: the sense of taste, sense of smell, sense of hearing, sense smell, sense of taste and sense of sight, but in the sense of sight, we can only see darkness, our vision is blind. This area is commonly experience when the plane shift or it's time to go back to our body and re-enter the phase. This area is one of The Portal to the next reality of existence, we somehow confused of this area as indication of we are going to wake up soon, but if we stay calm, and let the darkness/blankness dissolve, a new environment to explore.

Blood Area - This plane is so creepy, the surrounding looks like slaughtered. This area is a nightmare for me, if we experience to become conscious while in this spot, we will probably want is to just wake up. And if we are brave enough to explore this area, we will be sure become more advanced explorer. The being resides here surely looks like monsters in a movies, or if we are aware on entities in the game The Silent Hill. I end up here once, I am not brave enough that time, until now I don't want to comeback in this area again.

Dim Area - This plane of existence is the area of lust, experts quoted this as the Real Time Zone. This is the are of lust because, every time I and other Oneironauts got here, our natural intention is to find someone to have love. It is also the plane of the lower astral wildlife, entities and other low vibration beings. Succubus and Incubus; this both entities are our love puppet here, once we have love with them, we will lose our energy and cause to wake up. The area is a black and white, though the characters are normal, in which have its own original colors.

Fantasy Area - This plane looks so brilliant, beings here are looks like beings in a fairy tales, unrealistic yet they have life. When I got here, I saw one big and beautiful fairy, she wears emerald dress, and handling instrument; her golden harp. I do also see the emerald city in this area. Our belief system are manifested here, when we feel exhausted or afraid, entities will trick us and they also get mad. When we feel love, feel no worries and feel calm, they will smile on us.

Foggy area - This plane is so sticky, foggy and the feeling of destruction caused by millions of electric current flowing on into our body. When I end up here, I can't move or even walk normally, and when I try, I feel like my body will cracked into pieces, and my heart will be explode. I can feel the intense vibrations, like its peeling my skin, like separating my skins from my muscles. The current of electricity flows a billion bolts.

Rainy area - This plane is always raining, we may see being without eyes and their skin were dry. The feeling in this spot, nervousness, or we always feel the panic attack that there are always something strange. This plane look dangerous to visit with, we just need to be respectful and calm or else the residence will chase us.

Retro area - This plane is a nice place to visit, if looks like we are in a retro village, old city. The feeling of remembering our past events like old house, childhood etc. Nostalgic in a simple explanation. The people here are like in our waking life, they do not harm, they are always busy doing their tasks.

Rusty area - This plane is like metal junk dump, the environment look rusty, and has black oil. The surrounding is more like we are in the planet Mars. It is so hard to find and meet people here, but I luckily meet someone, not people but the angry rusty robot dog.

Sunny area - This plane is like a normal day in waking life, normal people resides, doing their work, playing kids etc etc. When I end up here I always thought I am in the waking life, And so, It is hard to determine the difference between the Waking Life and the Virtual World, I need to find something strange/different to be sure I am still in the journey.

Vivid area - This plane seems so unrealistic too, the people here is so vivid like animated, but some are look normal. When I end up here the surrounding is so colorful and lovely. If we can imagine the and see a things with silky colors, then that's exactly the colors of things and people inside this area.

We can now see more post about dreams at silenturetime which made by sole experiences.

Lucid Dreams Areas (Image credits to pixabay.com)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.