My First Blog Post

Welcome To My Blog Taglish AJIENOMOOTO

Tagalog
Hello, this is AJIENOMOOTO, hindi po ito betchin ah o MSG, though yung idea ng ajienomooto ay related naman din sa brand na tinutukoy nyo. Nickname ko din kasi ay AJIE, i connect sa sikat na brand o diba, sikat nadin yung blog ko. Yung brand na ajinomoto din kasi tinutukso sakin ng mga kaibigan ko, lalo na kapag pinalabas yung commercial nila sa TV, tatawagin pa nila ako non para lang tuksuhin.

Well, this blog is all about generalization or lahat ng mga bagay bagay, idea na maririnig mababasa, mapakinggan o mapapanuod. I am really thankful kasi I have this chance to create a blog, sana suportahan natin and hindi ko mapapangako sa inyo na tama lahat ang grammar, hindi naman din kasi ako magaling sa English, kaya medyo baliko yung mga sentences ko. Pero, I will try my best.

English Tagalog nga pala tayo dito, alam din naman natin kasi na mas madali nating maiintindihan yung mga topic kung Taglish yung Language. Alam naman natin na, we are influenced by Americans and English is our second language at halos araw araw naman English yung mga nababasa natin. Marami tayong mapupulot na idea na pwede nating magamit sa pang araw araw. Maari rin kayong mag share ng mga nais nyo, mga suggestion or anything na makakatulong sa pag unlad ng blog na ito, and that will be the greatest gift I will receive.

A message for the future people Around The World Wide Web na makakakita sa blog ko.

Hello po, I am your ancestral, your millennial body. As of now I am here, facing my computer, writing this message and I want you to know that I always here for you, I always care for you and always be your body. Maaring mabasa mo itong message ng mas maaga o hindi naman, maaring wala na ako sa mundo, at least you made it, you visit my blog. "I thank you for that".

English
Hello, this is AJIENOMOOTO, this is no a vetsin or MSG, though the idea of ajienomooto is related on the brand your referring. It also because my nick name was AJIE, connect to a famous brand, then my blog is famous too. Also, the brand ajinomooto use my friend, and tease me specially when their commercial played in TV. They will coll me, just to tease.

Well, this blog is all about generalization, or anything you can read, listen or watch. I am really thankful, because I have this chance to create a blog, and I hope you guys support it. I will not promise you guys, that all grammars are correct, I am not really good at English, and so you may find my sentences incorrect. But, I will try my best.

We are English Filipino here, we all know that we can understand it more easier, when our topic is in Taglish language, we almost read English language every day. We can find idea that we can use on our daily habit. You can share anything you want, any suggestions or anything that may help this blog, and that will be the greatest gift I will receive.

A message for the future people Around The World Wide Web who will find my blog.

Hello, I am your ancestral, your millennial body. As of now I am here, facing my computer, writing this message and I want you to know that I always here for you, I always care for you and always be your body. You may read this message earlier or not, maybe I am no longer living on earth, at least you made it, you visit my blog. "I thank you for that"

Filipinoauthor

No comments

Powered by Blogger.