Horse Racing Grand National 2018 Tiger Roll Ordregeny Geny

Grand National 2018 Tiger Roll Grand National, Ordregeny Horse , Equestrian, Ordregeny Horse Racing , Jumping, Horsemanship Geny Horse Video Comment

Ordregeny.Blogspot
I have a horse, I love rodeos and races and other things horse related... I'm not one to cry "abuse" when I see someone pushing themselves and their horses to win... however, this is one of the saddest things Ive seen. The jumps aren't even jumps when the horses just end up plowing threw them. The race is too long for jumps that tall, it puts way to much strain on the horses, which truly shows by the end of the race.

Close to half of the horses out of the race, most of which were tripped up, flipped over and/or trampled. Its sad. You wouldn't see an event like this for humans (which the equivalent for humans would be a crowd making 30 jumps 3/4ths the height of an average person [about 4 and 1/2ft] for roughly 2 miles at a sprint...) this is dangerous and quite frankly cruel. Here again, I'm not one who goes out of my way to pull that card, but still... I don't consider this a race. Its sad and unmoral, how can so many people be there and cheer as they watch horse after horse fall? I think people don't realize that a broken bone or severed tendon is basically certain death for a horse.

A lot of people are fan of geny horse race or geny horse racing, this video is the Grand National 2018 Tiger Roll. Take note that there is no gambling activity on this site, make sure you visit all my post. Enjoy Watching!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.